Friday, October 2, 2009

Quickbooks License And Product Number 2009

greet Ignatius Loiacono

few minutes ago I learned of the death this morning , Ignatius of Loiacono, historical President of the CUS. As the

what I by surprise, given the age and health status of Honorary President (diction has never been more appropriate), a lump in my throat, I felt, almost 35 years of my life spent so far (and the desire to continue) in the CUS, seeing people grow and structures, experiencing successes and less happy moments, but all with the common denominator, however, the presence, often very active, and only nominal times (but could be sufficient), dr. Loiacono.

the sports hall, football pitches, our building of the canoe, the doubling of the pool, new gym, they are works that, since my entry into the CUS, I watched him grow with the commitment and passion Loiacono, who has always known how to use his charisma, and confidence gained in the institutions local sports, national and international, to grow our Centre.

An episode for all: year 2002, the CUS BARI organize the World University Canoe on flat water, I can not forget the ecstatic faces and admire the various delegations who have come from many parts of the world, touring our facilities, including Our Oreste Perri, coach of the Italian selection, which complimented both the structure and for the organization, in this case the event. My

not want to be what in journalism jargon is called "crocodile " (article by Commemoration of who is missing), but a brief (but heartfelt) tribute to a figure that does not cease with his life on earth, ritengofondamentale and in my sporting development, and especially behavioral.

I invite you to take along with me, the spiritual heritage of Ignatius Loiacono, always trying to keep a high profile, certainly sporty, but also moral, which does not necessarily pass on obtaining great results (which are Benvenga) but rather from feeling, and be recognized as decent people and worthy of esteem, sporattutto in an era that seems to have due regard to these values.

Walter Melchior

0 comments:

Post a Comment