Saturday, February 19, 2011

6.5 Hp Robin Subaru Manual

The limits of photography in the work of Elisa Rossi

© Elisa Rossi - www.elisarossi.it

I would like to dedicate this post to the work of this Venetian artist, where I came across randomly surfing the net and the whose work I was particularly impressed and concerned for his ties with the world of Photography.
A bond that can not be resolved in the precision of the stroke, in fidelity to the real light and shade, while faithfully reproducing every curve of the body, every fold of his garments, which look very natural and free fall ...
Indeed these elements I have initially misled, not perceive on what I had before, also because of the virtual nature of the images you see reproduced digitally reset the typical three-dimensionality of the brush strokes and color.

Continue reading ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment