Friday, February 18, 2011

Hip Pain After Motorcycle Accident

footsteps of Pictorialism

Following the use of the volume of which I speak TASCHEN in this post I decided to start studies on the deconstruction of photographic detail. The aim is to achieve a different vision of photography and a different result from the advent of the printing plate which large digitization we have become accustomed. The
purpose of this post is to publicize and raise my own work (though to a certain extent this can be done in spite of myself), but rather to stimulate further debate on the issue of Pictorialism (where such works are clearly inspired), and perhaps a profitable exchange of ideas, themes, visual contributions (which may subject myself privately so that I can assess their publication on the blog).

Here are the first five images:
Continue reading ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment